About this Florida Medical Investment Property

MSR Holdings is pleased to offer you another excellent investment opportunity, located in downtown Kissimmee, Florida. This property is located within walking distance to Osceola Regional Medical Center, a 321-bed hospital with more than 1,700 staffed employees. It is also located within the new Kissimmee Medical Arts District.

Property Features:

  • Building Size: 20,667 SF
  • 80% leased
  • Recent 2014 renovations on interior and exterior
  • Opportunity for significant value increase
  • Excellent location

Excellent Cap Rate with 20% Vacancy Upside

This building is an exceptional commercial real estate investment opportunity because it currently has a very attractive cap rate of 9.6%, and is well positioned to benefit from economic improvement in the area. Utilizing Medical Economic Development Incentives, the City of Kissimmee expects to create close to 5,000 jobs over the course of the next 5 years within the District in conjunction with the massive expansions undertaken by the area’s two major hospitals.

Additionally, it offers 20% available lease space. Tenants currently leasing the other 80% are paying rents 20% lower, on average, than the immediate area; therefore, it provides significant upside through increasing rents to market rate over time and fully leasing the vacant suites.

If you are interested in receiving complete investment details, call 1.866.995.2929 or submit the form to the right.


The Atrium Medical Building

Medical building in excellent location with significant upside due to annual rent escalation and available rental space. Immediate cash flow.
Investment Highlights
  • Minimum Investment: 5% of Project (Submit Form for Details)
  • Expected Hold Period: 3-5 Years
  • Projected Return: 25% per annum
  • Current Cap Rate: 9.6%
  • Capital Appreciation: Over $1.75 Million

Get Notified About New Properties

This property is sold out, but you can be the first to know about our exclusive opportunities by submitting the form below.
  • * We promise to only send you relevant property investment information. We respect your privacy and will not make your information available to any other party. You can unsubscribe at any time.
  • Should be Empty:

Learn About Cap Rate [Video]: